2004 when I came back here to pursue my interest in Graphic Design...I have completed it...not only that...I have completed it SUCCESSFULLY. I thought I was gonna build a great career with my marketing background as well. I thought everything is going to be a smooth ride.
I just found out I didn't get the visa after all despite the drama that happened with my company. About a week ago, USCIS did the random selection already and they have notified the petitioners whom applications are being processed now. I am one of the people who didn't get it. Just about two weeks ago I am thinking really positively...it's starting to fade away now. There is no point of trying to do it the right way and didn't get it at the end while thousands, or even millions of people out there are staying here illegally. Not to talk shit about them or anything because I do know they're not having it any easier but still...the injustice exists.
I do have backup plans...but I just wish I won't be using any of them...and I am starting to wonder if this is all worth it...
Wednesday, April 18, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment