At least it almost ends...went to work at 12 noon today and told my boss about everything I should told him. It sucks to let go, but you gotta do what you gotta do...i feel blah today...honestly...not so much a good day...but glad I'm getting through it without loosing my mind....random thoughts time:
* people who cut other peoples' conversations annoy the hell out of me *
* i love Simba more and more everyday *
* people who don't rinse before they go to a public pool are grossing me out *
* don't cheat! *
last but not least...i love this quote...
“I never asked you to earn me. I want only that you should need me. Your path is not one of merit. Bring the recurring desires of your mind to me, every time they emerge. They cannot shock me, for I willed them! Bring me your confusion, your fear, your craving, your anxiety, your inability to love the world, your hesitation to serve, your jealousy, all the deficiencies that defy your spiritual disciplines.”
No comments:
Post a Comment