So today is Thanksgiving day...I have seriously never felt so alone...I think it's because I haven't been home for almost 4 years....A couple of days ago, I've heard the most heart-crushing-makes-me-really-wanna-go-home thing....my mom fell down from the stairs...rolling down...holding Calie...both of them got bruises everywhere...thankfully nothing serious happened...but still...hearing that makes me go very very weak....mom still has a sense of humor while telling me...makes me even more mad...she go "did you hear about mom and calie's kungfu move?".....i swear i think i got my sense of humor from her.....makes me sad when i think about home now...i really miss my family....the fact that my sis is back there doesn't help at all...
On a brighter note, I am thankful for my friends here...they have done anything they can do to make me feel occupied whether they do it intentionally or not...I love them for that...*sigh*
Happy Gobble Gobble you all
Life is too short to be negative
Love,
Yonius
Thursday, November 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment