Sunday, February 24, 2008
weekend visit to the OC
So I think I accomplished a lot at the OC. Wednesday I got a massage at Massage Envy, thanks Bong for the treat. Then on Thursday and Friday, I hung out with my sister and my niece. I took some pictures of her...she's all grown and talk so much now....she's so cute. I finally moved all of my stuff from L108. Although I was pissed about the whole $30 extra that we had to cough up because the UHaul was dirty...that was bullshit. Then on Saturday night, I made my very first Arroz Kaldo for Bong cuz we're both sick....it turned out pretty good and I'm pretty damn proud of myself. I'm still sick though =( *COUGH* Anyways....below are some inspired pics that I took of my little angel......I miss her already....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment