Sunday, March 16, 2008

whole week cold

Soooo....I've been having this cold since last week and it kills me to not get over it. I admit I haven't been really taking care of myself lately which I totally should =(....I also lost my cell phone this week and that totally bummed me out...Oh, I have a new bff to explore the city around...prelita...she's sick too LoL so I don't have to worry about gettin her sick....highlight of the week...I'm done with one of my classes...our presentation went really well...our company is Zipcar and we made an ad based on our research....hells ya I designed it =) woot woot...it was so appropriate too that we wore green cuz it's St. Patrick day weekend. So...this is our IMC ad for zipcar......

Went to church today and I felt peaceful...but I have a mild fever now...I miss OC and I don't think it's cuz of the place..it's cuz of the people I love down there...I miss them...*sigh* can't wait to feel 100% normal again so I can go back to the gym and be active.....

No comments: