So Belinda came to town to visit Prelita and I. To sum...it was a LONG weekend. I am kinda glad that I have Sunday all by myself. It started with us going to dinner at Borobudur on Thursday. Then on Friday, we went to Japan town and Golden Gate Park during the day, followed by fireworks at Fisherman's Wharf...it was my first 4th in SF too...it was foggy so we couldn't really see the fireworks, it was the coldest 4th of July I've ever experienced...it was also FUN! We laughed a lot just being silly.
Saturday we went to the Fillmore Jazz Festival, then we ended it with Poleng...highlight of the day...we just ATE a lot...haha...
All in all, I had fun this weekend...I hope Bely did too. It was super tiring but it was fun! Below are some pictures we took at the park and Fisherman's Wharf...







No comments:
Post a Comment