Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Loser's Playlist

This is what I listen to now...

  1. Here I am – Leona Lewis
  2. Ex Factor – Lauryn Hill
  3. I Stay In Love – Mariah Carey
  4. The Heart Of The Matter – India Arie
  5. I Will Be – Leona Lewis
  6. No More Complaining – Mila J
  7. I Remember – Keyshia Cole
  8. Until The End of Time – Justin Timberlake
  9. It’s Over – Jesse McCartney
  10. Lesson Learned – Alicia Keys
  11. Better In Time – Leona Lewis
  12. One Last Cry – J.C. Chasez
  13. Irreplaceable – Beyonce
  14. Better Off Without You – Tyrone Wells
  15. One – Mary J. Blidge feat. Bono
  16. Go Ahead – Alicia Keys
  17. I Will Survive – Cake
  18. Superwoman – Alicia Keys
  19. God Will Make A Way – Vineyard
  20. Officially Missing You – Tamia
  21. Don’t Love You No More – Craig David
  22. Goodbye My Lover – James Blunt
  23. Look What You’ve Done – Jet
  24. Let it Burn – Usher
  25. Hurt – Christina Aguilera
  26. Bad Day – Daniel Powter
  27. Complicated – Robin Thicke
  28. Whisper – Ernie Halter
  29. Where Did My Baby Go? – John Legend
  30. 6-8-12 – Brian McKnight
  31. Do You – Ne-Yo
  32. Go On Girl – Ne-Yo
  33. It Ends Tonight – The All-American Rejects
And my playlist is called..."it will get better..."

*sigh*

2 comments:

PM said...

i LOVE 10, 13, 18, 20, 19, 22, 27, and 32. And you have to add miss independent by ne-yo on this list!

mark said...

34. Again - Janet Jackson

AND have I told you that I LOVE LOVE LOVE Ne-Yo's "Go On Girl"?