So I am actually down in So Cal again to celebrate my holiday with close friends and family.
First was Christmas eve...I spent it with Erik and Adi. It was great. I had fun. We haven't really spent the holidays together until this year. It's certainly one of the most memorable holiday that deserved to be put on my blog :).
We went to Christmas midnight mass together, then we spent the Christmas day buying a gift for my niece and driving down to OC, then we saw a movie, Slumdog Millionaire....two thumbs up from me.

And of course, to see my niece enjoying her Christmas present from me is priceless....
On the other side, I still can't get over Bong....seeing one of his close friends made me reminisce again...I thought I was fine...but I guess I'm not...I just have to keep telling myself that it is normal and that it takes time to get over someone you're in love with.Happy Holidays everyone...I promise I'll update it as often as I can with more positive stories. I pray that Bong is happy. And at the same time, pray for myself to be happy as well because I deserve it ;)
OH!...and I graduated =). I have a master degree now...
Mr. Yonius Saritoh, B.A., B.S., M.S.
*AHEM*
2 comments:
uh...hello? "oh yeah...I have a masters now." lol...oh so casual about it... i love it. You're kind of a big deal now! ; ) I'm so proud of you!
ps --- you're niece rocks with that guitar!
Congratsss Yonn.... when was it??
Post a Comment