I am aware that this is a hookup site.
I'm taking my chances...
Guys need sex, I know.
But one night stands or online random hookups are tacky...
I'm looking for friends. I believe it all starts from there. Just moved to LA. Looking for a nice tour guide to show me around.
I'm old-fashioned.
No daddies please.
Thanks for reading...seriously...I know most of you don't. ;)
I'm taking my chances...
Guys need sex, I know.
But one night stands or online random hookups are tacky...
I'm looking for friends. I believe it all starts from there. Just moved to LA. Looking for a nice tour guide to show me around.
I'm old-fashioned.
No daddies please.
Thanks for reading...seriously...I know most of you don't. ;)
I've gotten some interesting responses....here's some I wanna share...
user#1: nice u play for $?
user#2: what is up tonight.. are you a horny tonight?
user#3: Hi, how are you man? Hey i was wondering if its cool with you to try out, i have a fantasy of meeting a cool guy who is HIV NEGATIVE/DD FREE that likes to get head for a while. My fantasy is giving a guy some sort of "gift" if you might find it cool to try out. i'm not looking for an escort or anything crazy like that , lol. Just someone that might find it kind of erotic to act out and have a cool time. I'm cool also to just orally service you and not try the fantasy if you just enjoy getting head, no worries, that's cool as well and also make new friends in the process. i am in the Sherman Oaks area; i do live alone if its easier for you to travel. I can travel out as well. I'm James by the way. Just let me know and maybe we can chat and figure something out to meet. Take care man.
user#2: what is up tonight.. are you a horny tonight?
user#3: Hi, how are you man? Hey i was wondering if its cool with you to try out, i have a fantasy of meeting a cool guy who is HIV NEGATIVE/DD FREE that likes to get head for a while. My fantasy is giving a guy some sort of "gift" if you might find it cool to try out. i'm not looking for an escort or anything crazy like that , lol. Just someone that might find it kind of erotic to act out and have a cool time. I'm cool also to just orally service you and not try the fantasy if you just enjoy getting head, no worries, that's cool as well and also make new friends in the process. i am in the Sherman Oaks area; i do live alone if its easier for you to travel. I can travel out as well. I'm James by the way. Just let me know and maybe we can chat and figure something out to meet. Take care man.
As if being gay is not hard enough...*sigh*. All they think about is sex, sex, and sex. =[
4 comments:
Wow. Not surprised I guess. I never signed up for one of those sites. I'm afraid of what would happen. :D
Good luck with meeting new friends, Yo!
oh bf - how I miss you. lol. these reponses are kind of scary! don't talk to these people ever again please! : )
what the?? ok cancel your membership!
Sounds like James want to give your a dick in a box. ><
Post a Comment