Sunday, October 04, 2009

Come back, Yonius!

I know it's kinda odd but I haven't feeling like I am myself lately. It's like I get to see myself from an outside person's eyes. It's weird. I can't explain but I know I don't like it. Especially in my friendship department....I haven't been a really good friend. Or even when I try, I complain when there's a hiccup.

I need to get back to being Yonius. I think I'm kinda wandering around that it made me lost my true self lately. Hey, at least I realize it right? baby steps...

Had Boiling Crab again today to celebrate Tinia's bday. We actually ordered crab and I cracked one open full of meat, gave it to Tinia who sat right next to me and I say "Happy Birthday" to her...with lots of love :)

You know what it reminded me of though? Nathan...we both love seafood. He used to crack one open for me all the time and gave it to me without even second-thinking about having the meat for himself....for those of you who knows how to crack crab meats...it's not easy...all I'm saying is..a simple gesture of love like that...I miss it. He's a good guy, I must say. We're just not meant to be and I feel OK with it..I also must tell myself that it is OK to miss him sometime.

I took a freakin 3 hours nap during the day today...and with that, a very bizarre dream came with it. I had a PDA moment with a guy...blurry...all I know is that I was so attracted to him in my dreams...this is the kicker...the PDA moment was in front of my parents and my sister...hmmm..hahah

I miss having someone. I think that's a no-brainer. But I'm kinda tired trying too hard to make it happen. Even when you think you are having the greatest connection with someone...in which I have had that experience, it doesn't necessarily mean anything until it happens.

*duh* Yonius...not so genius after all, are you...

Things to look forward to:
- Erik's bday weekend because Adi will be down here.
- my SF weekend a week after that.

I love my co workers. :)

No comments: