Friday, November 06, 2009

Triple T X (Text To The EX)

Sorry for the lame title...was trying to come up with something catchy ahhaa...so..Ryan Leslie just came up with a new album on November 3. I remember when I first bought his new album, Nathan was the one who introduced me to him. I don't remember exactly how he said it but I remember him comparing Ryan Leslie to Craig David, which is also one of my favorite artist.

My lame-self thought about sending Nathan a text when I purchase Ryan Leslie's new album, even before the album came out...I thought and thought about it for days...I even consulted with my coworker and a few of my close friends

Sent him the text. Never heard from him.

Do I secretly hoping a reply? yes.

Was I prepared to disappoint myself by expecting him to NOT send me any reply? sadly...yes.

I hate proofing myself right sometimes.

I genuinely hope he is well.

2 comments:

maria said...

It's time to think about the pet goldfish thingy yet again.

Mark Cruz said...

Ugh I hate it... lol there are some songs and albums I dont listen to anymore because of stuff like that and things that remind me of painful memories... thats when I listen to Pink and her angry chick music, lol. Anyway when are we gonna go shopping... LOL! Or a museum field trip? =0)