Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Halloween/1st paycheck

So tonight I had to stay til 8:30ish at work just to finish up on some website that was supposedly due today. Fortunately, the client kinda messed up in something too so we kinda had some extra time to work on it. But stayin late wasn't too bad at all...i got to bond with my boss and one of my co-workers. It's actually a lot more fun at night than at day time...when during the day they play some classical musics to set the "professional working" mood, I actually got to listen to Christina's "Ain't no other man" at night...
Not to mention...today is the first day I got my real pay check...my only comment...DAMN YOU FEDERAL PEOPLE THAT TAKES A THIRD OF MY PAYCHECK AWAY!...*sigh* i feel slightly better now...
I was planning to dress up today too..but obviously that didn't happen cuz of the staying at work late...anyways...Happy Halloween...


Oh...and....
***I LOVE YOU, BONG*** I know it's easier said than done...but don't let it ruin your day...just take things one at a time ;) XOXO

No comments: