It's been almost a month since I last updated my blog. Been busy with work..one week I was working at least 12 hours a day cuz we had to finish a project...the outcome? We were 4 days late :/ but on the brighter side...the client loves it to the point that they have extended their contract with us and want us (uhm...ahem...me) to design their packaging and booth graphics! WOOT WOOT!
Starting December, we're gonna have at least 3 new clients...so I'm pretty stoked about that...even though we're gonna be hella busy. My Mom is here..she came here yesterday with my sis and niece who were back in Indo for a vacation for 2 months...now that they're back...I get to spend time with them...especially my mom and niece...she's SOOO MUCH SMARTER now, which makes her so much more adorable...I really miss her...she can interact with us way better....*SIGH*...how time goes by so fast....I can't imagine when she'll be a teenager...gosh..
Had a nice Thanksgiving dinner with some of my close friends last night..it was fun..it's nice to keep the tradition going every year...since I've only been a part of their lives for a little more than a year...played Taboo the next day and we had fun..
So that was my Thanksgiving...at least I spent it with the people I love and care about...even though not with all of them...but they're in my heart :)...happy Turkey day y'all...even though I didn't have Turkey at all...oh, and Bong...thank you...for everything...mean it from the bottom of my heart...
Thursday, November 23, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment