Monday, June 16, 2008

today

I had an interview...then one of the lady asked me the most basic and simple question, "What inspires you?" then I found myself startled a little bit before I answered it. The first immediate person that pop out of my head was my Dad...and then my mom....and I realized that I was pausing for a couple of second...I didn't want them to wait too long....and so I said...my family.

I find myself relating a lot to my family...throughout this whole time, every step I take here in the United States...let that be in O.C. or S.F., my sole goal is to earn that sense of belonging, a sense of tight-knit group, a family. Although sometimes I forget, I know deep down that my family is my rock. They are the reason why I am still doing what I am doing...striving for my big dream.

I want to make my parents proud. Although I know I'm disappointing them in certain ways. I want them to know that I can still turn out an okay human being with all of the values they have taught me. I know I say this a lot...I really do miss my family. Without them, I wouldn't be as loving as I am right now. That is why I love my friends. Because my family loves me.

No comments: