Just a little update about my life.
First off, I have to be honest, I feel like my life has been kinda all over the place lately. I guess it's because I have NO IDEA where my life is going to be one month from now.
I decided to leave SF.
Yes.
I know.
Leen was asking me if this is another "running away" attempt that I am pulling. And I thought to myself before answering that question...then I answered..."I think I am actually paying it back right now because I was running away before."
Don't get me wrong...I'm glad it happened. I wouldn't have met great people here and my friendship with Prelita wouldn't have been developed.
I also have to be honest that I am kinda excited to live in LA with Leen. I am just hoping and praying to God that I will find a JOB soon!!!
I have also been working part time with Annie which I have to admit, helps me a little bit to get going and make my days a little more productive.
Random stuff that I have in mind:
- Not too fond of family drama...then again...who is?
- Had weird but nice dinner with the Ex
- When I was walking back home this morning, I couldn't stop thinking about the Ex
- I don't know why
- Kelly Clarkson's New Album is awesome
- I like Estelle's album too
- I miss Simba...so much
- I miss Calie....
- I miss my brother
- I miss my Dad
- I wanna go to China with my Dad
- I imagine how my life would be a lot different if I'm not gay
- I love rain...sometimes...
- I don't have game...case in point: this guy came up to me last night and told me that I'm cute bla bla bla...instead of saying thanks and asking his name...i asked..."why?" lol....totally killed it.
3 comments:
Hey Yonius! I'm sad you're leaving SF. I wish you all the best back in LA. Just promise to come out when I go and visit LA when I'm back home. :D
We totally should have joined a Marketing Association. Haha. Anywho, best wishes with the Job Hunt! Yay!
lol...okay, why the hekk did you ask "why"? you're supposed to be smooth and say, "thanks baby...now let's dance." haha!
*sigh* I'm really going to miss you.
1. when did you have dinner with the :X
2. i have my eye out for silverlake. very excited.
Post a Comment