Tuesday, March 17, 2009

an update...just for you, P.

So...I moved to L.A.

People had been asking me when I was up north..."How do you feel?"

Honestly, I was indifferent about it. I just felt like it needed to be done. I feel I will have a better chance in finding a job here. Not to mention, coming home to a familiar face is always nice. Leen was my roommate before I moved to SF. We're comfortable to each other and we seem like we know what our roles are when it comes to house chores.

I had a farewell thing with the boys (4 minutes) from SF and after that night, I just wished I spent more time with them because they are all nice. I could see myself being close to all of them.

One thing that I also missed was the ability to walk outside without feeling out of place. I can't really do that here just because people actually drive to go from point A to point B. I'm gonna have to get used to that whole So Cal lifestyle again.

Of course, I miss P. Just going to her place and have random dinner and a glass of wine or whatever.

It sucks to not have my life where I want it to be now but I am hoping and praying to God that it will get better. In the mean time, whoever read this, please pray for me...

Something to share....my new apt

A view when you walked into our apartment

Kitchen is on the right side...you can tell we don't have furniture yet...lol

Our Kitchen

Inspired by Pen's room...I put curtains before you walk into my side of room

A view when the curtain is opened

My bathroom on the left after you walk through the curtain

My bedroom on the right

Looking out from inside the curtain

A little peek of my bedroom...still not organized/messy

A little peek of Leen's room...much more organized...

2 comments:

PM said...

finally! Thanks for the morning read. :) You are always in my prayers. you'll get settled in fast.

And your place is huge!

Ps--- Dinner with B was good. heehee. <--- that's me being giddy.

Will K. said...

Super cute place Yonius! :)