Saturday, March 21, 2009

that papercut ache you feel but it's on your heart...

Hi,

It's been a year and some odd months ever since I broke up with Bong. I am still paying for my dues. At least I'm at the point where I really really genuinely want to move on. I cannot wait to get a job so I can just stay focus on that.

I heard from a good friend today that you had your birthmark removed. As soon as I heard that...I suddenly felt this small, little heartache...kinda like a papercut...I just feel like that's a part of you that I really really love and adore...and now it's gone...

Then I am reminded of how much I am out of your life now. I'm really really slowly fading into the background just like what Ne Yo said hahahaha....I don't know you anymore.

Maybe I should see this as a good sign :) for me to move on. No more those familiar things that keeps me from thinking of you.

Maybe it's time for me to say goodbye for real...no more Bong that I was madly in love with. That Bong is gone...

No comments: