May I introduce you to....my ride...not sure bout the name yet...ideas???
Crazy...I know...I never ever thought that I would drive a bimmer in my entire life. But then again, I believe that everything happens for a reason. My brother in law is selling his bimmer because he got a new car...he sold it for me for a 'family' price. I trust him for taking care of it because he is a car kinda guy. Plus, it eliminated the hassle of me buying a second-hand car from a stranger, which is gonna cost me pretty much the same for a lower quality car.
Highlight of my weekend down in OC:
I was hanging out with Calie when she was having her dinner....I got hungry so I was munching on some peanuts...she looked at me and wanted some...afraid that she'd choke on it, my immediate reasoning was to tell her that peanuts are adults' snacks. Then she asked...when will she be an adult...I said...it will be a while....she then said, "I want it to be faster..." I immediately looked her in the eyes and said..."Honey, you don't want to rush it...remember this....take your time growing up...you won't regret it."
Saying that to a 3-year-old has definitely reminded me how sometimes, you just wanna rush into things cuz life just passes you by without you even enjoying the ride or knowing it...
*sigh* I swear sometimes I feel like Calie teaches me way more than I teach her....
2 comments:
na-uh!!!!!! I'm so JEALOUS!!!! look at you n yo ride! : )
you should call him, N-Judah! : )
she's (or he's) very pretty!
i need a name for my baby too!
Post a Comment