Monday, May 25, 2009

Awww...you guys made me ink!!!!

So Erik, Adi and I went to Disneyland yesterday. Thanks to Erik's lasting and strong friendship with his ex, we get to enjoy both parks without paying for it. Granted, we have to buy the ex a drink from each of us...but that's totally worth it! I wish I have the same friendship with my ex like Erik does...(but that's just another blog to write about) ;)

We started late...around 1 p.m. or so...then we started getting all of the fast passes we could get although not a lot...Anyways...not the point of the blog...the point is...all the places I go reminds me of him....including this theme park...I hate it....but what I don't hate is when I'm trying to replace my memories with him with new ones with my boys....they really are my boys and as much as they sometimes "made me ink", I love them.





next place...Hawaii =) but maybe not til later later hahah

No comments: