So I'm sitting here, waiting for my delayed flight back to LA...I had fun this weekend for my graduation...although none of my family were at my graduation, my extended ones were :). Trang, Prelita, and Adi...thanks so so so so much for being there...it just reminded me that I am at least a descent human being to have special friends like you guys to be at one of my defining moments in life :)
OK, the real content for this blog...
I've always thought myself as a happy drunk...I guess there's always a first time for everything...I went out to celebrate..and of course, things led from one thing to another...drinks after drinks...shots after shots...then I got drunk...going to the bathroom to throw up is usual when I'm drunk...but this is the unusual part...I started breaking down...to some people, I may be referred as a "sad" drunk. I know there's a lot of things that's on my mind...but damn I've never thought that I'd be one of those people who broke down when I'm intoxicated...I've always been the funny guy when I'm drunk...anyways...I've just realized that I'm actually way sadder than I thought I am...oh well...as Trang would put it...I got it out of my system...
I'm just blessed to be surrounded by people who care about me.
And at least I still tried to be funny even while crying...right, P? :P
Sunday, May 03, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment