Wednesday, July 22, 2009

So far..

Despite the more than two visits to the Indonesian Consulate to take care of my passport, I managed to still have great days. Gotta start with this past weekend...I hung out with my remedy. And as always, she makes me smile and laugh a lot..

She made me promise her to take her to SeaWorld one of these days before the summer ends...I know for sure it will be a fun day :).

On that same day, I had to go to my Godson's bday party all the way in Corona...all I can say is, time went by fast!
Look at this boy!!! At least he got all my attention :) he deserves it!

And of course, it's always nice to see my pledge bros and pledge mom, minus Aisha and Belinda...

Random things:
  • Had a great brunch with Joel on Sunday...he can be a good mentor for me.
  • Been starting to jump into the dating world again...not expecting anything out of it. I honestly just see it as an opportunity for me to explore L.A.
  • Work is busy! and I like it! :D
  • My coworker is so sweet today, we had a petty conversation over Iced Cafe Mocha from the cafe across the street. I have mentioned it to him that I liked it. Seeing that I was swamped today, he came to my desk and bought me an iced cafe mocha...just what I needed for a swamped day at work! :D
  • I think I'm in like :) don't want to jinx it tho.
  • I just like feeling giddy
  • Bought an aquarium :)
  • I know it's super late...but I'm starting to read Harry Potter...lol...
  • If you haven't seen Nick & Norah's Infinite Playlist, you gotta see it!

No comments: