I feel emo today. I don't know why. I think it's the special brownies Leen made...I'll just blame it on them.
I've been feeling a little discouraged by love lately. Although I've been telling myself the more I chase it the harder it'll get to me, I think I've been doing quite the opposite. I think I'm trying...perhaps a little too hard.
Every time something happens, where I encounter a possible new chapter on my love life, something else happens right after to tell me that it is not the right timing/person. This one guy has been occupying my mind...but nothing major is happening that it sorta made me gave up on the idea of us going somewhere....distance has a lot to do with it...or at least I'm trying to justify it that way.
I'm friends with Nathan's friends again on Facebook. Then I encountered this little tagging thing he did...some familiar people, some I don't know...another confirmation of how easy it is to be out of someone else's life...
He tagged his boyfriend as "Someone who he cannot live without." Not gonna lie...a little envious for two, different sides of reasons...1 because I'm not his boyfriend anymore, 2 because he has someone whom he realizes he can't live without...this time I must say, the latter one has more effect than the first one.
Either way, I want to feel like that again.
This phase better be gone soon...
Monday, September 07, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment