Hey Blog,
you and I are hitting that stage where if you were a person, I see you everyday...but I just don't know what to say to you...that's the kinda feeling I've been having lately. I think the thought battle in my mind is still going on that whenever I see your blank page, I just have no clue on what to say...=/
I'm so glad you're just a blog, because if you were a person, you'd talk back *grin*
So you're just gonna have to deal with my bullet points for now:
- went back home after 6 years...
- i love my family
- my family isn't perfect
- i still love my family
- i need a new job
- i need a reason to wake up to
- i'm nervous with my marathon
- i love san diego
- i love massages
- i love holding hands
- i love toy story 3
- no, he is not a go-go dancer
Love,
me
Thursday, July 01, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment