i just came back from my portfolio class and was a little bit disturbed by the teacher's comment about my portfolio. he basically said that there is no one super good or one super bad piece on mine but they are all really good. not sure if i have to take that as a compliment, or a criticism. he also mentioned that my work is consistent, which means that it doesn't vary (??) I was a little bit worried because i wasn't stressed out being it is my last quarter and all..and now, the stress is starting to kick in.
I gotta start doing my portfolio stuff. I am glad that I kinda got "attacked" this morning by my portfolio teacher...it's a wake up call for me...
Erik also stopped by to my school to get my disney pass...he's going with Andy today..i'm jealous..if only I dont have a class tonight...
Today is day two of me not gettin in touch with Bong at all. The "missing" feeling is definitely there but i am trying not to freak out about it. Plus with all these portfolio stuff, i'm trying to get occupied....I am, however, kinda glad that i feel this way because this shows that I "do" need him and it's just different without him...i wonder how your sprained left hand is. Hope you are taking care of that...
Wednesday, July 19, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment