Sunday, July 30, 2006

Lily's wedding

It was really nice to see one of my closest friends getting married...the wedding was nice overall...it was a good amount of crowd. And most of all, it was nice because I get to see all of my old friends at the same time....being that we're busy with our own lives, we always got to hang out with one another but not like Lily's wedding...all of us were there to celebrate her happiest day. I'm just glad that I am a part of it. Not to mention I got the Garter too! LoL...it was fun...and then Doris got the Bouquet...we took lotsa crazy pictures...

Me & Doris posing after I got the garter and she got the bouquet

"wait...I should get the bouquet..."
"we're trying to do Corona's ad"

"Oh so gay"

Me and Tinia before the ceremony...

The guys...

YES...I'm not forgetting the bride and groom...

No comments: