Monday, July 31, 2006

Nate's days off...

This byfar is the nicest weekend and days off ever. We didn't do much but I felt like we bonded and we're improving...baby steps...i know...but at least we're getting better...and I'm happy =) I had my very first pedicure ever in my life. We went to the Happy Nails close to his place and here's my conversation with this cute Vietnamese lady that did my nails:

Pedicure Lady (PL): How are you? *very soft voice, almost like breathing*
Me: uhmm...huh? *I was still kinda nervous cuz it was my first pedicure* Oh, I'm good...how are you?
PL: Fine *smiled and then looked down*
Then she did my nails with all of these 7-8 different types of lotion for about 20 minutes or so...with an occasional smiles...then she buffed my right feet's nails..

PL: You like? *pointing at the shiny nails that she just did*
Me: yeah, they're nice...
PL: Look at the difference *pointing the other nails that she hasn't buffed yet...*

...They are nice....

PL: You want manicure?
Me: Oh, no thank you....

So then I found out that Nate spent $20 for my nails...I told him I won't do it again...it's not worth it..but it was a really good experience...thanks, Bong!

No comments: