Sunday, January 11, 2009

Hi There

There's a reason why I haven't been writing for a while. I have been busy looking for a job. Yes. I am actually down in Southern California again because I had a job interview on Wednesday with Perkins+Will. I really hope I can get this job just because I feel like there's a lot opportunities for me to grow in this company. At the same time, I am hoping to stay here in the States due to my visa situation.

I had a chance to hang out with the people I wanted to hang with while I am down here. The more I come down here, the more I appreciate L.A. Weather's been perfect down here. I miss the hot, nice, beachy kinda weather.

Not sure if this has anything to do with me spending more time here but I feel like the older I get, the harder it is for me to gain new friends. I had a great conversation with Leen and she told me that the breakup between Bong and I had actually made me closer to my friends. I think she's right.

I'm gonna add a new resolution for my new years: to spend more time with my friends. It sounds really simple, but I've been really happy and content these past couple of days when spending time with my friends :).

3rd st Promenade with the boys


Of course, playing hide and seek with Calie is ALWAYS fun ;)


PS: I miss my sfbff......

No comments: