Today I was definitely tested to let go. And I think I failed. So I got a text message from Bong asking me about my dating life, which wasn't true. Regardless, I had to open my big mouth to my friend, and he told a friend, and then went to Bong. Basically the whole thing got into this big commotion that was unnecessary.
What have I learned from this? I have learned that I still am very sensitive about what's been said about me to Bong. I have also learned that Bong doesn't really care anyways but deep down, I want him to (I just learned about this as well).
So what's the conclusion? I freaking need to let go still...I thought I was doing fine. I guess I'm not. On my defense, it's the principal behind it. Something untrue was said about me and therefore I get worked up about it. However, next time I should've handled it better by not telling people about it. And go right to the source.
I just have to focus on finding a job for me. Seriously. Let go.
Friday, January 16, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment