Honestly, this is just another rant from another complex guy, trying to make it in this world. I'm sure there's a lot of entries that are similar to what I'm about to ponder...
Sex in a relationship...how important is this?
I had a conversation with one of my dear friends last night discussing about this. He pretty much is struggling with his relationship right now because he's just not satisfied physically...HOWEVER, emotionally, his lover is completely competent in fulfilling that. I mean, yes, it can sound really shallow. BUT, at the same time, the boy has needs. And honestly, this goes beyond just pure sex. It's about attraction, it's about chemistry.
The more we discussed about it last night, the more I appreciate the rarity of finding that right person, to just have a chemistry with...
Then, of course, I looked back...with what I had with Bong....again....
How everything was just there. Chemistry, attraction, and most importantly, passion.
We fought our hearts out...then we make up.
I don't know if this is actually good or bad....but I know for a fact that I can never felt like that to a person ever again...
Monday, January 26, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I don't know. All I know is that the further away we are from old relationship the more perfect it seems.
Post a Comment