Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Thank you, God. =)

Just when I think the going gets tough...He always has His ways in picking myself back up again.

I've been hanging out with my family a lot. My parents are here, I got to spend time a lot with Calie. The cutest thing is when she wanted me to hold her when she sleeps...she really really makes me smile.

Best gift from Him? I'm officially an uncle again!! :)


Welcome, Baby Kara :)

She was born on May 13, 2009 at 3:57 AM, same exact birthday as my Mom's
She is waaayyy calmer than Calie when she was born
She only has one dimple on her right cheek just like her uncle lol...

Now I have two little girls calling me "Soiku" :) can't wait to take em both to Disneyland together...wait...NVM, I can wait...don't want them to grow big too fast just yet.

I'm slowly back :) thanks to You.

1 comment:

maria said...

Congrats Yon! She's so beautiful! Have fun with your parents, I'm flying down to LA on the 23rd, we should meet for real! *hugs*